Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,256 (7,800TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)