Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.111 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,938 (7,143 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)