Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,396 (6,132 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)