Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,230 (7,017TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)