Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41601 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,075 (31,429 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)