Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,494 (1,214,545 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)