Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 70% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,454 (₨80,889) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)