Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,730 (7,296 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)