Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,911 (6,422 lei) in Galaţi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)