Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34322 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,849 (P19,954) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)