Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39469 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,462 (P18,907) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)