Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36125 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,041 (P19,490) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)