Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35530 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,019 (P19,756) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)