Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36276 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,030 (P19,379) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)