Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.563 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,079 (2,610 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)