Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.566 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,247 (2,713 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (41 minutes ago)