Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,059 (2,723 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)