Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,688 (21,494元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)