Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03338 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,051 (¥420,976) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)