Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03337 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,687 (¥350,272) in Fukuoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)