Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,849 (¥476,257) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (35 minutes ago)