Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,586 (Dirham 12,324) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)