Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,531 (€2,690) in Freiburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)