Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 482 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,323 (€2,660) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)