Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36583 SAR / BWP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,797 (P40,448) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (37 minutes ago)