Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,264 (R$ 6,147) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)