Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.110 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,524 (R$ 7,680) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)