Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 742 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,182 (R$ 7,997) in Fortaleza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)