Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.978 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,721 (C$4,607) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)