Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,772 (€3,133) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)