Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04737 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,335 (Taka 323,692) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (38 minutes ago)