Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.055 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,542 (€2,107) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)