Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,942 (6,409TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)