Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,723 (kr23,156) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)