Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,259 (9,064TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (43 minutes ago)