Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01047 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,848 (749,255 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)