Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37533 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,339 (Bs 27,547) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)