Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01150 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,170 (1,144,989 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)