Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42500 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,419 (10,397 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)