Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39834 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 71% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,829 (9,612 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)