Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42512 SAR / TJS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 69% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,362 (10,260 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)