Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02948 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,127 (614,923 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)