Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,675 (NZ$5,161) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)