Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.725 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,957 (NZ$4,755) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)