Cost of living comparison between Dundee, United Kingdom and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.588 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,276 (£2,675) in Dundee.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)