Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 23% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,479 (£2,678) in Dundee.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)