Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,991 (€2,763) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)