Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,460 (14,295 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)