Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,094 prices entered by 896 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,328 (Dirham 13,053) in Dubai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)