Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,888 (1,405,322 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)