Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00660 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,622 (1,307,113 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)