Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.423 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,472 (€2,594) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)