Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,296 (元15,184) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (37 minutes ago)