Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,710 (元15,891) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)