Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,836 (15,377 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)