Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,593 (18,051 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)