Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,803 (15,337 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)