Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,368 (16,858 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (36 minutes ago)