Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 923 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 SAR / QAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,717 (18,176 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)