Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 SAR / DJF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,611 (834,163 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)