Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02116 SAR / DJF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,554 (734,991 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)