Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.074 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,400 (5,027TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)