Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,372 (6,134TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)