Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04438 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,120 (Taka 273,116) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)