Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.015 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,900 (€3,213) in Dijon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)