Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05707 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,981 (₨262,515) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)