Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,788 ($3,410) in Des Moines, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)