Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03165 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,831 (₨405,417) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)