Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,088 (Rp 42,963,140) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)