Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,467 (Rp 22,999,107) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (39 minutes ago)