Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,562 (Rp 24,720,279) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)